M25 exit at Junction 8 Reigate Hill/A2l7, continue on Reigate Hill/A217, Raglan Road to A25 Redhill (2 miles).
A3 or M4 via M25. Anticlockwise to Reigate Hill Junction 8.
M25 & M23 within 3 miles.
A23 to Merstham/then A25 to Redhill.
Redhill to Guildford (32 minutes).
When entering the Holmethorpe Industrial Estate via New Battlebridge Lane continue straight at the traffic lights with Safestore Self Storage on left, under bridge passing Battlebridge Amatuer Boxing Club & Fitness on right and our unit is on your right hand side.
Post Code for Sat Nav – RH1 2LG
British Rail Redhill offers a good network to London (30 minutes to London Victoria) and its connections throughout the UK.
Redhill station is a major interchange point on the Brighton mainline with excellent services to London and its connections throughout the UK.
Taxi’s available, Road Runners based Redhill Town Centre opposite train station http://www.roadrunnersgatwick.co.uk/Taxi-Redhill.php
Redhill is a commercial hub in Surrey and a pedestrianised main shopping area. Redhill’s rural surroundings make it the perfect place for a bite to eat or a spot of culture, and you’ll find a wide range of pubs and restaurants, as well as the respected Harlequin Theatre, within a short walk of the station. The enchanting Outwood Windmill is also nearby, reachable by local bus.
We have many customers that travel a distance for our specialist services and have found it useful for our customers to have an idea of the facilities Redhill offers :
- The Belfry Shopping Centre http://redhillbelfry.co.uk/ – an under-cover shopping centre with a host of shops and restaurants
- Bustling open-air street markets are held in Redhill operating every Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9am-4pm near the glass brushed-steel Redhill bus station
- Harlequin Theatre is situated next to the bus station http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/ A packed programme of events ranging from live music, drama productions, snooker tournaments or even film releases.
- A Metro Bus system operates to explore the local towns and villages of Merstram, Reigate & Redhill
- Sainsburys Superstore – newly refurbished in 2017 London Road, Redhill RH1 1NN
- Memorial Gardens are opposite the bus station – a nice green space to have lunch and relax with its’ café, children’s play area and sports zone
- Outwood Windmill – The oldest working post mill in Britain http://www.outwoodmill.com/
- Redhill Golf Centre – a 37 bay floodlit driving range and 9 hole golf course with professional shop
- Donyngs Leisure Centre with its’ gymnasium, swimming pool, sports hall & soft play area https://www.better.org.uk/leisure-centre/reigate-and-banstead/donyngs-leisure-centre
- Redhill Aviation Flight Centre https://www.redhillaviation.co.uk/location
If you do not want to stroll too far, the Holmethorpe Industrial Estate offers a Tesco Express a short walk from our unit and also is an established cake and coffee shop serving barista style coffee, homemade cakes, baguettes and warm food
If you fancy a bit of fresh air or have children to be entertained, there is a small skate park and play area just along from the workshop.
Often customers want to stay in the area and break a long journey:
- Travelodge – 2 hotels in the Redhill https://www.travelodge.co.uk/
- Nutfield Priory – if you fancy a luxury treat you may want to check in! https://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/nutfieldpriory
- Brompton Guest House http://www.bromptonguesthouse.com
- Bridge House Hotel http://bridgehousereigate.com/
- Best Western Reigate Manor Hotel https://www.bestwestern.co.uk/hotels/best-western-reigate-manor-hotel-
Please contact the hotels direct for rates and availability and check Trip Advisor for reviews and recommendations