Why use us for your Vauxhall Twin Top roof repairs?
We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to Vauxhall dealerships.
Knowledge and expertise
We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every Vauxhall Twin Top and convertible model.
High quality equipment
We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your Vauxhall is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards.
Accurate, efficient diagnosis
We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment.
1 year warranty
We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty
All roof faults serviced
We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call
Common Vauxhall Twin Top and convertible roof problems
- Beeping alarm sound when driving warning the roof is not shut down and locked correctly
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- Flap motor fault
- Wiring loom repair fault
- Alignment issues with roof frame
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Convertible Hood not operating correctly
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- Drains blocked – water may damage motor
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Leaking roof rams
- Leaking roof hoses
- Noisy roof operation
- Roof requires recalibration or roof reset
- Position sensor fault
- Soft top only works in one direction
- Tailgate not lifting correctly/ Lock fault
- Water ingress to cabin or boot area
- Window reset
- Windows not dropping when lowering convertible roof