Why use us for your Peugeot 207 Coupe Cabriolet roof repairs?
At Cayman Autos we have a high level of customer service and turnaround for quick, efficient and cost effective roof repairs. We have customer travel from all over the UK and Internationally for our expertise and knowledge together with the most up to date diagnostic equipment.
The correct diagnosis for your Peugeot 207cc fault is paramount and can save customers time and money on unproductive and ineffective repairs. Please check our testimonials and reviews to give you the confidence to make the journey to our workshop. We carry many parts in stock and aim where possible to diagnose and repair the very same day. We look forward to helping you with all of your Cabriolet Roof Faults.
Cayman specialise in solving Peugeot 207CC convertible roof repairs
- Discounted rates: We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to Peugeot dealerships
- Knowledge and expertise: We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every Peugeot soft top and convertible model
- High quality equipment: We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your Peugeot 207CC is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards
- Accurate, efficient diagnosis: We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment
- 1 year warranty: We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty
- All roof faults serviced: We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call
Common Peugeot 207CC hard top and convertible roof problems
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Boot/tailgate not lifting correctly
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Roof requires recalibration or roof reset
- Alignment issues with roof frame
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- Drains blocked – water may damage motor
- ECU for cabriolet has failed
- Parcel shelf fault
- Beeping alarm sound when driving warning the roof is not shut down and locked correctly
- Leaking roof rams
- Leaking roof hoses
- Noisy roof operation
- Rollover protection fault
- Rollover protection fault
- Soft top only works in one direction
- Soft top warning light flashing
- Switch position – implausible signal
- Warning light on dash advising problem with Hood
- Water ingress to cabin or boot area
- Windows not dropping when lowering convertible roof
- Wiring loom repair fault
Which Peugeot models do we cater for?
You may also be interested in our blog post on Common Peugeot 207cc Roof Problems.