Why Use Us For Your Fiat Roof Repairs?
Cayman specialise in solving Fiat 500 C convertible roof repairs.
We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to Fiat dealerships .
Knowledge and expertise
We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every Fiat soft top and convertible model.
High quality equipment
We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your Fiat 500 C is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards.
Accurate, efficient diagnosis
We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment.
1 year warranty
We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty.
All roof faults serviced
We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call.
Common Fiat 500 C soft top and convertible roof problems
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- Position sensor fault
- Tailgate/Boot not lifting correctly
- Wiring loom repair fault
- Alignment issues with roof frame
- Beep alarm sound when driving warning the roof is not shut down and locked correctly
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Convertible Hood not operating correctly
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- Drains blocked – water may damage motor
- ECU for cabriolet has failed
- Flap motor fault
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Leaking roof rams
- Leaking roof hoses
- Noisy roof operation
- Roof requires recalibration or roof reset
- Tonneau snags through operation
- Water ingress to cabin or boot area
- Windows not dropping when lowering convertible roof/ Door open or closed
Which Fiat 500 C Convertible do we cater for?
- Fiat 500 C
- Abarth 500 C