Why Use Us For Your Ferrari Roof Repairs?
Cayman specialise in solving Ferrari soft top and convertible roof repairs.
We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to Ferrari dealerships .
Knowledge and expertise
We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every Ferrari soft top and convertible model.
High quality equipment
We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your Ferrari is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards.
Accurate, efficient diagnosis
We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment.
1 year warranty
We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty.
All roof faults serviced
We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call.
Common Ferrari soft top and convertible roof problems
- Cover not lifting correctly
- Faulty MicroSwitches
- Leaking Roof Rams
- Warning light on dash advising problem with Hood
- Alignment issues with roof frame
- Bonging alarm sound when driving warning the roof is not shut down and locked correctly
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Convertible Hood not operating correctly
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- ECU for cabriolet has failed
- Flap motor fault
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Low Fluid Level
- Noisy roof operation
- Roof position switches are faulty
- Position sensor fault
- Seat potentiometers
- Soft top only works in one direction
- Soft top warning light flashing
- Switch position – implausible signal
- Windows not dropping
Which Ferrari models do we cater for?
- 348 Spider
- F355 Spider
- 360 Spider
- F430 Spider