Why use us for your BMW Z3 & BMW Z4 roof repairs?
At Cayman Autos we have a high level of customer service and turnaround for quick, efficient and cost effective BMW roof repairs. We have customer travel from all over the UK and Internationally for our expertise and knowledge together with the most up to date diagnostic equipment.
The correct diagnosis for your BMW Z3 or Z4 fault is paramount and can save customers time and money on unproductive and ineffective repairs. Please check our testimonials and reviews to give you the confidence to make the journey to our workshop. We carry many parts in stock and aim where possible to diagnose and repair the very same day. We look forward to helping you with all of your BMW Z3 and Z4 Roof Faults.
Cayman specialise in solving BMW soft top and convertible roof repairs.
- Discounted rates: We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to BMW dealerships
- Knowledge and expertise: We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every BMW soft top and convertible model
- High quality equipment: We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your BMW Z3 & BMW Z4 is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards
- Accurate, efficient diagnosis: We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment
- 1 year warranty: We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty
All roof faults serviced
We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call.
Common BMW Z3 & BMW Z4 soft top and convertible roof problems
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- Drains blocked – water may damage motor
- Roof requires recalibration or roof reset
- Soft top warning light flashing
- Alignment issues with roof frame
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Convertible Hood not operating correctly
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- ECU for cabriolet has failed
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Leaking Roof Rams
- Noisy roof operation
- Position sensor fault
- Soft top only works in one direction
- Switch position – implausible signal
- Warning light on dash advising problem with Hood
- Water ingress to cabin or boot area
- Windows not dropping
- BMW Z3
- BMW Z4