Why use us for your Aston Martin Vanquish Convertible roof repairs?
We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to Aston Martin dealerships.
Knowledge and expertise
We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every Aston Martin soft top and convertible model.
High quality equipment
We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your Aston Martin Vanquish is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards.
Accurate, efficient diagnosis
We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment.
1 year warranty
We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty.
All roof faults serviced
We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call.
Common Aston Martin Vanquish soft top and convertible roof problems
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Heated rear screen button flashing
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Roof ECU requires coding
- Warning light on dashboard/instrument cluster
- Windows stuck open/shut
- Beep alarm sound when driving warning the roof is not shut down and locked correctly
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Convertible Hood not operating correctly
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- Drains blocked – water may damage motor
- ECU for cabriolet has failed
- Flap motor fault
- Leaking roof rams
- Leaking roof hoses
- Noisy roof operation
- Roof requires recalibration or roof reset
- Position sensor fault
- Tailgate/Boot not lifting correctly
- Tonneau snags through operation
- Water ingress to cabin or boot area
- Windows not dropping when lowering convertible roof/ Door open or closed
- Wiring loom repair fault