Cayman Auto Services specialise in convertible Alfa Romeo Spider convertible roof repairs. The Alfa Romeo Spider is full of Italian charm is an elegant and attractive cabriolet with its stylish electric folding roof.Customers have found that Dealerships are unable to resolve and diagnose accurately the malfunction, ending up with costly ineffective Alfa Romeo Spider Roof Repairs.
Why use us for your Alfa Romeo Spider Convertible roof repairs?
Cayman specialise in solving Alfa Romeo Spider convertible roof repairs.
We diagnose and repair faults accurately, at a considerably discounted rate in comparison to Alfa Romeo dealerships.
Knowledge and expertise
We have dedicated our knowledge and expertise to the convertible roof system and fully understand every Alfa Romeo soft top and convertible model.
High quality equipment
We have the highest quality equipment to ensure your Alfa Romeo is looked after correctly and maintained to the highest standards.
Accurate, efficient diagnosis
We emphasise on accurate diagnosis and efficient and thorough repairs using the latest technology and diagnostic equipment.
1 year warranty
We guarantee our repairs with the minimum of a 1 year warranty.
All roof faults serviced
We service a full range of faults, simply let us know in the contact form or give us a call.
Common Alfa Romeo Spider soft top and convertible roof problems
- Convertible roof is stuck open/shut
- ECU for cabriolet has failed
- Flap motor fault
- Leaking roof rams
- Roof requires recalibration or roof reset
- Alignment issues with roof frame
- Boot lid catch does not release or you are unable to access boot area
- Beep alarm sound when driving warning the roof is not shut down and locked correctly
- Cabriolet not operating fully through cycle or stops halfway
- Cabriolet is slow to operate
- Convertible Hood not operating correctly
- Diagnosed roof motor/pump failure
- Drains blocked – water may damage motor
- Hydraulic leaks or hydraulic pump failure
- Leaking roof hoses
- Noisy roof operation
- Position sensor fault
- Tailgate/Boot not lifting correctly
- Tonneau snags through operation