From the M25 exit at junction 9 follow the A24 south towards Dorking.
From London follow the A3 and exit Dorking on A24
Post Code for Sat Nav – RH4 3JB
Dorking boasts 3 stations :
- Dorking Mainline
- Dorking Deepdene
- Dorking West
These 3 stations offer a good network to London and its connections throughout the UK.
Sometimes you may need to leave your vehicle with us. We are able to drop and collect you from the station.
Dorking is a historic market town nesting in the Surrey Hills. Cayman Auto Services is conveniently located right in the heart of the town centre.
Surrounded by the beautiful Surrey Hills, you can catch a glimpse of the wooded hills and open downland as you walk along the historic streets of the town.
Dorking has many arts and crafts shops, boutiques, art galleries, jewellers, interior & furnishing specialists sitting alongside eclectic vintage shops & fabulous antique centres.
Relax in any of the excellent cafes, restaurants and pubs and enjoy a respite from the pleasures of shopping, browsing and sight-seeing, whilst we repair your convertible hood.
We have many customers that travel a distance for our specialist services and have found it useful for our customers to have an idea of the facilities Dorking offers :
- Dorking Halls – dorkinghalls.co.uk – 01306881717 A thriving cinema and live entertainment venue in the heart of Dorking, offering 3 cinema screens and latest films 7 days a week
- Dorking Library – St Martins Walk – 0300 2001001
- Dorking Leisure Centre – Dorking Sports Centre – placesforpeopleleisure.org/centres/dorking-sports-centre
- Dorking Museum – dorkingmuseum.org.uk After its extensive refurbishment in 2012, it provides a 21st Century interactive and multi-sensory experience – check website for up to date opening times
- Denbies Wine Estate – A 627 acre wine estate that provides some of the finest sparkling and table wines in Europe. There are 2 restaurants at Denbies, a gift shop and the opportunity to have indoor and outdoor tours. Check website for times and availability
- Box Hill – a popular walking and cycling point in Mole Valley’s beautiful countryside. The challenging circuit of Box Hill formed part of the Olympics cycle route.
We are often asked to recommend places nearby to stay and break a long journey :
- The Red Lion – redlionbetchworth.com 01737 843336 Buckland, Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7DS
- Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge 01306884561 At the foot of Box Hill Dorking RH5 6BX
Please contact the hotels direct for rates and availability